The tree is up, the stockings are hung, the presents are in the process of being wrapped, and it's snowing???? Yes, I'm sure you all know it snowed in Houston last week. We got home about 5:30, Julie, Jacob, and Hannah were at our house with us and it started to snow! And I mean really snow! It was sticking a little to the ground and everything! We went outside and watched it for a while, when Julie and the kids left about 7:00 we went out and looked a little more......then being the boring people we are we went inside, cleaned up and I fell asleep on the couch. Seriously it's Houston, it snows for an hour, melts and that's that right? WHO KNEW we were sleeping through like 2 inches of snow in our yard. That's right...we missed all the fun "there's snow covering our house and yard pictures". I was so sad.......just check all my friends blogs to see the real snow, the boring Brewers were sleeping!!! Here's the few pics I do have!
Look at those flakes!

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree
Brady is so into the tree this year. He loves coming in every afternoon and plugging in the lights. As soon as I plug them in he points and says "oh wow". Oh wow is his phrase of the season. It's so neat to see him get so excited about Christmas lights and all the decorations in yards and etc. I can't wait to see him Christmas morning. He will be so excited to see presents out underneath the tree! I can't wait to hang out in our pj's all morning and play with his new toys!!!! But I digress....back to the tree!
OH WOW

The Brewer Christmas Tree 2008
Brady is so into the tree this year. He loves coming in every afternoon and plugging in the lights. As soon as I plug them in he points and says "oh wow". Oh wow is his phrase of the season. It's so neat to see him get so excited about Christmas lights and all the decorations in yards and etc. I can't wait to see him Christmas morning. He will be so excited to see presents out underneath the tree! I can't wait to hang out in our pj's all morning and play with his new toys!!!! But I digress....back to the tree!
OH WOW

The Brewer Christmas Tree 2008



No comments:
Post a Comment