Here come Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus Lane!!! You guessed it....Brady had breakfast with Santa this weekend! Grandma helps host Seabrook's breakfast with Santa every year, so we went to join in the festivities. They do a great job. You get to take your picture with Santa and Mrs. Claus, Santa gives you a little present, and then the kids get to have pancakes and sausage. Brady loved the pancakes, loved the present, but HATED Santa. Sorry Santa maybe next year!!!!
GET ME OUT OF HERE

I don't need you, my mommy buys me presents all the time!

Frosty and Rudolph....same story!
he's still eyeing Santa, but enjoying his pancakes with daddy!!
family photo...still eyeing Santa!!!

This was a very busy weekend, not only did we do breakfast with Santa, Brady had 3 birthday parties to go to (one of which we actually made it to...Mom's not very good with directions!), and the local Christmas parade. It was a very fun day. Avery had a diva dance party birthday. I think Brady found his niche....he fit right into the girls band!!
let's go girls!

little drummer boy. he was really into the drums...NO we don't need drums for Christmas.
I'll give you the drum sticks Colton if you'll give me cake!!!
The Parade.
Brady was soooo in to the parade this year. It's so fun to watch him as he soaks everything in. He loved the lights, the band, and of course waving to everyone. I promise not to do sappy remember when posts ALL the time....but click here to see the post of last years parade....I just want to squeeze those cheeks!!!
taking a walk before the parade...we had to get there early to get a good spot!
taking a walk before the parade...we had to get there early to get a good spot!

Having a snack with Grandma

All bundled up watching the band and the cheerleaders!

Daddy and his little man.

Totally mesmerized by all the lights and sounds

The Grand Finale...Santa Claus...no tears this time!!!


All bundled up watching the band and the cheerleaders!

Daddy and his little man.

Totally mesmerized by all the lights and sounds

The Grand Finale...Santa Claus...no tears this time!!!

4 comments:
I'm sorry, but Dusty and I laughed and laughed at those first three pictures! Classic! I know, our day is coming!
OMG! That is my fear for Santa this year!
Awesome Santa pics! Brady, I told my mommy she better not dare take me to sit in that scary man's lap:). I have a feeling I am not getting my wish...
AC
hahahahahaaa! The santa pics are FUNNY!
Post a Comment