Happy Halloween!!!
Brady is having a blast on his first halloween! Mommy took the day off to hang out with her little pumpkin (5 weeks of work in a row...it was time for a break right?!)
We have lots of fun pictures to share! Every infant should have a pumpkin onesie to wear on hallween right?
And we need to give a big thank you to Grandma Nan for the scary, scary costume at the bottom!
Have fun trick or treating tonight and if you're in the area there will be a puppy handing out candy on Creek Shore Lane!
Hat - compliments of Grandma
Pumpkin Onesie - compliments of Aunt Julie
First Halloween Bib - compliments of Mrs. Scott (Colton and Avery's Nana!)
All combined to make the cutest pumpkin ever!!

Mom, is there something on my head?

okay, so we spit up on the bib...but we're still looking pretty cute!

Trick or Treat!!

Beware of Dogs!
Here it is.... our first Halloween costume! Again a little shout out to Grandma Nan for helping to make us the cutest little puppy in town!
There's something in my eye and a bone on my cheek....what's going on??!?

I am pretty cute aren't I?

Can we take a break for just a minute....I'm pretty tired

Check out the ears?!?!?!!?

Grandpa - look at me...are you listening.....I'm trying to tell you how hard it is to be a puppy


Check out the ears?!?!?!!?

Grandpa - look at me...are you listening.....I'm trying to tell you how hard it is to be a puppy


1 comment:
That's the cutest puppy ever! we have Christmas plans to be in Kaufman the 21-26. When will you be in the area?
Post a Comment