Thursday, October 18, 2007

Brave Boy


Brady is 2 months old!

Can you believe it? Brady had his 2 month check up and shots on Thursday. He was such a brave little man! Of course he got very angry when he got his shots, but as soon as I picked him up he was fine! What a sweet boy....or should I say future linebacker....Brady's stats were very impressive! He weighed in at 13.5 lbs and was 24 inches long. 90th percentile all the way around! Everything looked great, but mommy was a little sad that Dr. Isenhower didn't have a magical potion to make Brady sleep through the night!
Here are some pictures for your enjoyment!

This is before the doctor visit....pre shots

This is post shots - a little sad, but a VERY brave boy!

Brady has been taking some supervised naps on his tummy. I think he looks so cute with his little bottom stuck up in the air!

BATH TIME!!

Brady LOVES taking baths! He looked so cute after his bath in his towel, I just had to do a photo session!!

Look at this sweet, clean face!

Mom I have a question....when can we stop taking pictures and put my clothes on?

She does realize that I don't have a diaper on right?!?!?!?

Okay enough is enough....I'm done with this

2 comments:

JB said...

Love that boy and want to just squeeze him!

Very impressive weight! I'd say linebacker indeed! It just occured to me that he and AK could possibly be forced into an arranged marriage! That way we'd get to see each other often!

Sleeping through the night? i've got some answers. My very wise older sister is a genius at this stuff and let me tell you her knowledge works. Email me and I'll let you in on our secret. :)

JB said...

p.s.- Love how you pimped your blog. Very cute!