I know I know - I have a lot of catching up to do...it's been ages since my last post!
This week has been quite interesting. As most of you know it was Mommy's first week back at work. Monday was very traumatic for - I would like to say both Mommy and Brady, but let's be honest, I was the only one crying like a baby Monday morning!! But I made it, and although VERY sleep deprived I survived and am really liking my new job!
Brady is having a great time hanging out with Granny who has so graciously agreed to stay with us for 2 weeks and keep the little guy to help us -well me -adjust to going back to work without having to drop him off somewhere!
Here are some pictures of events from the past week or so.
Enjoy and keep those prayers coming - I think week 2 is going to be just as hard as week1!
This week has been quite interesting. As most of you know it was Mommy's first week back at work. Monday was very traumatic for - I would like to say both Mommy and Brady, but let's be honest, I was the only one crying like a baby Monday morning!! But I made it, and although VERY sleep deprived I survived and am really liking my new job!
Brady is having a great time hanging out with Granny who has so graciously agreed to stay with us for 2 weeks and keep the little guy to help us -well me -adjust to going back to work without having to drop him off somewhere!
Here are some pictures of events from the past week or so.
Enjoy and keep those prayers coming - I think week 2 is going to be just as hard as week1!
This is Brady wondering where Mommy is? Can't you see the panic in his eyes!!
The Sunday before I went back to work we decided the house needed to be CLEANED! So it was Daddy and Brady's job to vaccum upstairs....here they are ready to get to work! 

Whew - this doing chores stuff is hard work.....I think I need a raise in my allowance!

Look how cute my two guys are during story time! Before you know it Brady will be reading to Daddy!

PLAY TIME WITH BRADY
In an attempt to unspoil my child, I bought Brady some fun new toys to play with.....on the ground. Whoever it was that told me you can't spoil your child in the first 6 weeks was LYING! Brady is fine until Mommy or Daddy walk in the room. Then he finds it necessary to cry until one of us picks him up!! We've had some fun evenings in the Brewer house lately!!
Tummy Time!

Look at this big boy holding his head up - he is seriously GT!

Mommy bought me fun soccer rattles for my wrists and ankles. I can make all kinds of noise now!

Yes I know, he's too little to be in the bumbo, but I'm a coach and practice makes perfect, so we're working on our neck muscles!!

Look at this fun new toy! It plays music and has flashing lights - TOTAL over stimulation!

someone pick me up NOW.....I'm done playing by myself!



2 comments:
Yea for making it through your first week! Working moms are seriously my heros. Hope you can find time to love on Brady and rest a little this weekend. And DO NOT spend time cleaning your house. Only allow people who have kids in your house, b/c they understand! :)
Hey! What is your new job?? Brady's new pics are super cute!
Post a Comment