It is very clear to me now that whoever it was that invented Daylight Savings Time DID NOT have an infant! This has been crazy! Oh sure you get an extra hour of sleept -unless your child who normally gets up at 6:00 now gets up at 5:00 ! I did try to explain to Brady that it was was technically not time for him to wake up...he didn't seem to understand. So needless to say, the schedule we worked 2 1/2 months to get him to follow is now shot!
Brady started school this week!! He now goes to Miss Becky's everyday and is loving it! Miss Becky keeps 7 kids at her home, and Brady is loving watching the bigger kids run and around and play! Brady is making new friends, and we think he might even have a little girlfriend!
Miss Becky is WONDERFUL - Jeff and I feel very lucky to have her watching our little man.
Understand that I am completely aware that my son will one day hate me for this blog, but I couldn't resist!! I decided to take some black and whites to put on our mantle ( I guess it's time to remove the ode to Kim and Jeff's wedding we currently have in our living room!). I think some of them turned out waaaay cute so I had to share! FYI when Brady asks about this when he's a teenager I'm going to tell him it was Jeff's idea to post them!
Just in case you forget his name.....






2 comments:
I love my nephew! Those pictures are so cute! Love, Aunt Julie
Girl - I hear you! What's up with these kids this last week. AK has decided to sometimes wake up too and this girl has been a champ until last Thursday. Seriously, I know SK did this, but boy I'm grouchy! Just keep on doing the SAME thing you normally do and he will get back on track.
Post a Comment