I was so excited to take the twins trick or treating this year! Because of lock down we didn’t take them out last year so this was their first experience. I was even more excited about their coordinating outfits!! Batman, Robin, and Batgirl!! A crime fighting team few could resist!
My excitement began to wane when this was Robin’s initial reaction to his costume!
But..a few suckers later, we bribed our trio into a group shot!
I love the way batgirl is looking at batman!! And of course the ever present mischievous look on Robin’s face!
bad buys beware…this is a fierce bunch I tell you
We headed across the street to Ms. Raina and Will’s house! She agreed to let us trick or treat early with the babies!
Karsyn was instantly a fan of this candy thing!
Kaden took a little convincing. His first reaction when asked if he wanted candy was a vigorous no head shake. Then he took the candy and spiked it on the ground…..
slowly he grew fond of sugar babies!
and success!
so stinkin cute!
the big boys posing!
I don’t need no stinkin mask!
strutting his stuff
let’s move on to the next house!
trick or treat!
we hit a few more houses and then dropped the babies off at the house with daddy and grandma while Ms. Raina and I took the big boys to hit up the neighborhood. We had a blast and got a ton of candy! Looking forward to many days of sugar highs in the near future!
Funny Bradyism: Because I don’t want to forget. Brady of course comes to school with us ( a high school) and is taught by teenagers. Last night as we were trick or treating there was a group of “high school teenagers” ahead of us and Brady points and yells “look mom there’s some highnagers” guess that’s what you get when you cross a high schooler with a teenager!! Sweet boy! Love the words we invent!
No comments:
Post a Comment