Thursday, November 17, 2011

November 17th, 2011

Today is the very first World Premature Awareness Day!  Every year over 13 million babies are born prematurely world wide.  Today we wear purple to help raise awareness and call attention to the importance of education for expectant mothers and doctors, and to say thank you for those who cared for and made it possible for our miracle babies to be with us today!

You know, I was there everyday, every step of the way, but these pictures still shock me.  They never fail to bring back a flood of emotions and remind me just how blessed we are. 

Kaden – March 9th, 2010

 March 9 006[3]

Karsyn – March 11th, 2010March 11 013[5]

There are many parents out there that have the pictures I have above but never get to post or see the pictures I have below.  I don’t take one minute for granted.

Oct 118 Oct 250Oct 127 

I proudly wear my purple today to humbly thank God for my miracles, and I pray for those whose miracles earned their angel wings too soon.

preemie

6 comments:

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hayley said...

Thank God for our precious preemies!!!

Hayley said...

Thank God for our precious preemies!!!

Hayley said...

Thank God for our precious preemies!!!

Hayley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.