Tuesday, November 1, 2011

spooky play-date!

Those of you that know me know that I love to entertain.  Hosting play-dates and having people over has always been fun for me.  Obviously that has all  fallen by the wayside the last 19 months with the twins early arrival and being on lockdown for darn near a year.  I was so excited to be able to host a halloween play-date this year!  So excited that I might have gone a little overboard…and just so you know I blame pinterest!  But I had a blast pinning planning, and I think the kids had fun too!!

The favor station!

  Oct 335

make your own smores packet

Oct 339

The goodies

Oct 345 Oct 346 Oct 347 Oct 348 Oct 365Oct 349 Oct 350 Oct 351

I think Mrs. Raina approved of the goodies!

Oct 364

Karsyn entertaining the crowd!

Oct 355

Cooper blending in with the couch in his camo!

Oct 356

the big boys…pretty sure they thought they were getting away with eating marshmellow pops by hiding under the table…little did they know we didn’t care!

Oct 358

Mrs. Stacy and the little boys!

Oct 362  

I love it that these boys like playing together!

Oct 368 Oct 372

sweet Morgan

Oct 388

enjoying the food

Oct 374

pretty sure kaden was a fan of the pumpkin fingers/cheetos

Oct 379

Precious Lauderdale girls!

Oct 375

dinner time

Oct 376 Oct 377 

relaxing after a hard day!

Oct 381 

Thank you to all of our friends for coming over for a halloween play-date and allowing me to put my pinterest obsession to good use!!!

No comments: