Some of you are aware of the fact that we have a nanny cam. Yes, I am that psycho mom that wants to be able to check in on her kids all day long! I love being able to watch them…makes me feel a little better about the things I miss out on while I’m at work! It also allows me to catch Mr. Brady in the middle of lots of mischief!
Anyway, the other day I happened to pull up the camera and this is what I saw!It makes my heart smile to see all 3 of my babies playing together! To see Brady taking the time to sit and talk to his little brother and sister makes me proud….and I’ll admit a little sad because I wasn’t there but thank you God for modern technology! Of course this moment was fleeting as 2 seconds after I snapped the shot busy little Kaden was on to something else but my heart was still smiling!!
No comments:
Post a Comment