Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a “hopping” good time

I know I know…I’m even disappointed in myself for that title!  Cheesy much?  Oh well, it’s the best way to describe the rest of our weekend!  The kids had a great time playing together and participating in their parents crazy Easter rituals!  We spent the day doing a hodge podge of activities.

It’s not Easter without confetti eggs!

and we’re all very thankful Grandanny didn’t actually have the coronary that the look on his face indicated he was having as the confetti began to blow into his yard!  I have no idea where I get my type A personality!april 23 005 april 23 008 april 23 009

and of course there was jeep ridingapril 23 014

Julie I have no idea why he had grass stains on his shorts! april 23 017

dying eggs….in Grandanny’s t shirtsapril 23 019

such concentrationapril 23 022 april 23 025 

things might have gotten a little out of hand!april 23 033

Karsyn…clearly bored with egg dyingapril 23 023

These 2 crazies thought swimming in the frigid pool was a good idea! 

april 23 098

random…but how sweet is thisapril 23 150

The egg hunt!!april 23 153 april 23 155 april 23 156 april 23 157  april 23 165

Kaden’s first egg!

april 23 168

And Karsyn!april 23 171

april 23 174

We told the kids they got to pick 3 eggs to eat….and the rest had to wait…The boys were very meticulous and had to open each one to figure out which 3 they wanted to eat!april 23 176 april 23 178

Thank you Nana and Grandanny for hosting and allowing us to have so much fun!

No comments: