Wednesday, April 13, 2011

field day

Brady had field day today at school!  Hilariously cute!!!  All the little munchkins did a great job and as usual Mrs. Smith and the teachers did a great job!!  The even had the kids make hats with their initial on them before field day!!! 

stretching before the races!april 13 116 

spoon/egg relay – Brady decided it would be much easier if he just held the egg on there with his other hand…cheat much?april 13 038

superstar at the trike races!april 13 041

water breakapril 13 050

3 – legged raceapril 13 057

the crab walk raceapril 13 067

he decided it was much easier to just scoot!april 13 074

and by far Brady’s favorite…Kick Ball!april 13 076

running the basesapril 13 077 april 13 079 april 13 083

getting his trophyapril 13 095 april 13 097

G-O Red Team!april 13 112

I once again am so glad I work in the same building!  I love getting to see these special days!

1 comment:

Two Sisters said...

Soooo cute! And I love the trophy! What a treasure for Mr. Brady:).