Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I do it myself

Brady is very independent – which works out well with 2 six month olds!  I hear the phrase “I do it myself mom” several times a day.  This particular day he wanted grapes,  I offered to get them for him and he wouldn’t have it…he must have sat in the floor for 15 minutes getting his bowl of grapes!!!

Such a sweet boy!! September 11 006

this one didn’t pass inspection…. “it’s yukky”September 11 007

I love my little independent boy!!  Such a joy – even when he’s a stinker!!!  3 is definitely a challenging stage.  Summed up best, I think, by my words to my dad last week…. “how is it that I can love someone so much it hurts and want to beat them all at the same time?”  of course I don’t actually beat my child….all the time…..you guys know what I mean!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ebes said...

oh my gosh...amen on that last thought!!