Thursday, September 23, 2010

Homecoming Parade – year 3!

It’s homecoming time again!!  I love activities that are annual events that I have pictures of to document from year to year!!! Join me as I walk down memory lane!!

Homecoming year 1image 

Year 2 with buddy Trenton!image

and the boys this year!   They’re getting so big IMG_4667

We had a blast as usual and Brady enjoyed a little one on one time with mommy…no crying babies to interfere!!!  Sadly daddy had to miss the parade this year and stay home with the K’s!  With cold and flu season on the horizon K sightings will be limited to Dr. appointments!

The boys got a little bored waiting on the parade to start so they decided to take a load off after a hard day!homecoming parade 2010 015

little stinker!

IMG_4657 

are they ever going to get here with the candy?homecoming parade 2010 001

looking for the police car with Ms Teddy!IMG_4666

Our group keeps multiplying!!!  So fun to have so many kids to continue our homecoming tradition with!!  Next year we’ll need a wide angle lens to get the K’s and the three other additions coming to our group in October and December!!!

Brigid, Evan, Brady, Trenton, Jillian    IMG_4671

Where you going Evan?!?!IMG_4670

this is where you could find Brady anytime a “character” like the mascot came by!!!  He’s not a big fan of dressed up animals :)  IMG_4678

It began raining right as the parade was finished so we took the boys in to play in the halls for a little while to dry off!  I flashed forward 10 years as I watched them “opening” their lockers!!!IMG_4679 IMG_4680  

Happy Homecoming!!!

No comments: