Monday, September 13, 2010

# 50

Saturday was a big day in the Brewer house!! It was Brady’s first soccer game!! And you guessed it…he’s # 50!!  I’m really not sure who was more excited Brady or Daddy who is of course the coach of the 3 year old soccer team!!!  Brady was so fired up and so excited to finally get to wear the special shin guards, and socks we bought for his game!! Of course all of the above went GREAT with his fun soccer shoes that match Daddy’s!!!  It was very hot on Saturday, but despite the heat I think our little star had a good time!!  Not sure what the score was but we had one tired little boy when all was said and done!!!

We started the special day with soccer muffins of course!!!September 11 012

dressed and ready to go!!!

September 11 014

pre game warm upSeptember 11 022

he wasn’t a big fan of his jersey….it “felt funny”September 11 038

oops…pile up on the fieldSeptember 11 050

I LOVE this picture…everyone pointing and shouting “go the other way” September 11 043

a little halftime pep talk!September 11 056

ALMOST!September 11 031

oh no dad I missed

September 11 040      

I didn’t get great pictures and if they looked a little far away…they WERE…and I was using a telephoto lens!! I was far away because Brady’s littlest/biggest fans wanted to be a part of the fun!!!!  I figured since it was outside in the open air and I could alienate myself from everyone fairly easy, that this would be a great outing for the twins!!  It was a little hot, but they did great!!!!

don’t let their less than enthusiastic look fool you….they had a blast!!

September 11 020  September 11 024

and check out their awesome shoes!!! They have baby samba’s like their brother and daddy!!!  Thanks Jaclyn we love them!

September 11 026

all done!!!September 11 059

ready for some celebratory ice cream!!!!

It was so much fun to see my little man out playing soccer!! If his daddy has anything to say about it I’m sure this is the first of many!! I LOVE it!!

2 comments:

Holly said...

So dang cute! I'm glad you got out w/ the twins. That's the only time we went out to for a long time 'open air'. Love the stroller, we have the same. Wait till you put them in the regular seats facing each other, mine LOVE it! Brady sure is getting big, you are like superwoman w/ 3!

Jaclyn said...

Yay! I'm glad you like the booties, they look so cute wearing them :)