Tuesday, September 22, 2009

lego my legos

Saturday was Jacob’s 4th birthday.  I can not believe that little boy is 4 years old!  It’s been a wild, crazy, and fun 4years and we were so excited to celebrate in grand style!  Aunt Julie did a great job throwing Jacob the lego birthday party he wanted!  From lego ice, to lego candy and even a lego cake and waffles  the kids had a blast!  Happy Birthday sweet Jacob!

what else do you play with at a lego birthday party?!?!? September 119

You like my tower?September 124

little Elizabeth and her luscious cheeks didn’t miss out on the fun! September 126

taking a swing at the piñata!September 132

did this candy just fall out of there?!?!?!?September 134

playing in the sand……

September 148

with Hannah!September 150

This was Brady’s face as everyone was singing happy birthday to Jacob….yes, he thought everyone was singing to him…little ham!September 152 

at least his hands are going to be clean…..September 156

pure joy…gotta love it!September 155

After the festivities, Nana and Grandanny came to spend the night with us.  Grandanny and Brady had a great time playing the backyard.

I’m going to throw this ball Grandanny…..bet I can beat you to it…September 166

look how fast I am!September 168

You didn’t stand a chance!September 172

1 comment:

Ebes said...

that last picture is pure joy! love it!!