I’m kidding of course….I love him dearly and wouldn’t trade him for anything….HOWEVER I walked into his room at school today to find him in time-out. Now don’t get me wrong…I know my child isn’t an angel, but I walked in, looked at his teacher and said “is he in time-out?” I got the nod…”what did he do?” then I heard “he had a really bad afternoon…he wouldn’t do anything we asked him to” ugh every teacher/mothers nightmare!! Mr. Brady immediately got up and started running toward me to which I quickly responded “no sir sit right back down and finish your time-out” We then had a talk about minding our teachers and I told him he needed to tell Ms. Maria he was sorry “nope” yes he said that….yes his teacher was standing right there….yes I was MORTIFIED. I think the teachers were a little shocked when I pulled up a chair, had a seat and told Brady we weren’t going home until he said he was sorry. In the end, teachers got a hug, half a sorry and we headed to the car. Of course once I buckled him in he said sorry the entire way to Kroger!!! Which brings me to my next story……..
needed a few items from the grocery store. Decide it would be a good idea to let Brady ride in the car cart…you know the one that’s 2 miles long that has a steering wheel…every little boys dream! This usually allows me to complete my grocery trip without having to chase Brady through the isles or apologize to all the other shoppers as my child screams from the buggy up and down the isle. Anywhoo……this time, my son found it necessary to shout, at the top of his lungs, BEEP BEEP every time another shopper was in front of our car. awesome. Of course all the old ladies though this was just precious which in turn fueled the 2 year olds fire…so the BEEP BEEP’S got even louder.
I’m in trouble aren’t I?!?!?!
My little rebel……if this doesn’t sum up his little attitude today I don’t know what does! The backwards hat is common place at our house these days…not sure where he learned it, but he loves it!!
can I help you?
4 comments:
Just send him to Aunt Julie, I will take care of my sweet nephew! Atleast there is no question where he got this attitude from! (Mommy is 100% to blame, daddy is too sweet)
While I was reading, I could totally visualize how this all went down at school. i think you did a great job! Maybe B and AC should get married. She is the total opposite, they would balance each other out:).
We need to talk. I walked by Hudson's room yesterday to hear "Hudson, we DO NOT throw our toys!" Great. He did at least go back and pick them up.
Yikes! I'm so in for it!
OMG- I LOVE LOVE LOVE him....can he pls move closer to Sailer!?!?!?!
Post a Comment