Jeff has been in a fantasy football league with some guys from work for about 6 years now. It’s a pretty big deal in this area and they get super excited about it….have a big draft night to bid on their players and everything. SO, this year I decided it was time to start a women’s fantasy football league! I need someone to root for on Sunday’s too right? After a few emails I found 11 excited women to be a part of the first annual “women do it better fantasy football league”!!!! I’ve gotta tell you there’s nothing better than fantasy football women style!! We had shirts and bedazzled folders and FOOD…I don’t think the guys have ever had a draft party quite like this one!! We had a blast and did some serious drafting…we’ll see how the season goes!!!
the shirts and folders!
the back!
a little pregame food
Stacy, Gretchen, and Liz getting ready to draft!
mid draft….Sally texting her sources to ask what her next move should be!!! I’m pretty sure that’s cheating!!!
1 comment:
I hope your team is as good as the Baby Mamas!! I am so projected to win the Cox family league!!
Post a Comment