Thursday, May 21, 2009

All about getting an “A”

So I’m sitting in my office today, minding my own business, when a student walks by.  I happen to look at his shirt…..wait a minute…..is that who I think it is on your shirt????IMG_0140It seems several students are sporting these shirts today at CBHS.  WOW, kids will do anything to suck up and get a “A” won’t they?!?!?!?  I don’t know what’s more sad, the fact that they’re wearing my husband on their shirt or that my husband obviously, at some point, posed for this picture!!!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

Hi, I'm Taylor

I'm in your husband's class. That guy's name is Alec, he's a good friend of mine. I personally think that this might be the best picture of a teacher's pet I've ever seen. I mean, really, who goes to the trouble of making a shirt just to wear it for one assignment? Why am I friends with him?

Tara James said...

OMG- I just totally LOLed!

Ebes said...

hahahahahahahaaa!! That might be the funniest thing ever. And I can totally picture your face when you saw that kid walk by.