Thursday, April 16, 2009

Let’s go fly a kite

Brady got a kite in his cute little Easter basket  - that I somehow forgot to post a picture of!!April 382

SO on Tuesday afternoon we took our new Elmo kite, headed to the park and let her go!April 396

Brady did a great job and LOVED watching elmo set sail!April 370

He held it for a good 3 minutes….and then he was done…..so he let it go….

April 372

This isn’t a great picture, but it’s Jeff and Brady running after the kite when Brady let it go…….he didn’t catch it…..April 373

So we waved bye bye to elmo…….as Brady chanted “whe d gooo?” April 394    

it was fun while it lasted!!!  Good news is I only paid $1.50 for the elmo kite!!!!

2 comments:

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

WOW! The Easter Bunny did a great job! We have a spiderman kite we have been waiting to fly w/Daddy!

We may be waiting til May!!

The Brewer's said...

Jeff, I'm really disappointed you didn't catch the Elmo kite. Where's your A game?