Friday, April 10, 2009

Egg-celent Day!

Today we dyed Easter Eggs!  I didn’t know how interested Brady would really be in this activity, but 12 eggs, one dyed body, and one hosing down later – I think it was a hit!  Jeff and I sat down with him and started decorating our own very meticulously.  Jeff even had some double colors going!!  We quickly realized that pretty eggs weren’t happening as Brady took every egg we set out to dry and dumped it into a different color….most of our eggs turned into brown beauties!!! 

The pretty turquoise egg…..soon to be dark purple!April 183

You mean I get to make a mess and it’s okay??April 171

a quick glimpse at our pretty eggs before they were re=dyed!!April 174

but brown is my favorite color mom…April 176

Brady was covered in dye after our egg decorating so we decided today would be a great time to get out Brady’s new water sprinkler attachment.    Brady had a great time running through the sprinkler and we had a great time watching him!!!

run run run

April 212

trying to catch water in his mouth!!April 127

strike a pose!April 132

it’s cold mom!April 226

come and get me waterApril 135    

Happy Good Friday to all!!! 

3 comments:

The Brewer's said...

You guys are too much fun!

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

You are braver than I!! Looks like you had fun! I am so glad to not be traveling anymore!

Happy Easter!

Tara James said...

these pics are awesome!