Friday, March 6, 2009

Who do you love???

My Daddy! 

my handsome boys all dressed up! March 022

Wouldn’t you love to know what’s going on in those minds right now????  Little mischievous looking  if you ask me!

March 023

BIG HUGS! 

March 032

AND I LOVE MOMMY!!

Please excuse mommy’s sunburned face…who knew you could get burned in February!!!March 033

BIG fat JUICY kiss!!March 036

Just a few random fun pics to brighten your day!

Nothing like a little cheap dollar store entertainment!  I don’t know who was more excited, Brady or Daddy!

ON GUARD!

March 037

Like I’ve said before, Brady loves, loves, loves to help mommy cook.  Doesn’t matter what I’m doing, if I’m in the kitchen he comes running in with those arms held up!!  I don’t think it’s the cooking as much as it is the taste testing…what do you think?!?!?!?

March 045

No comments: