Sunday, March 8, 2009

Afternoon at the Park

One of the best things about being a teacher is that school gets out every day at 2:30!  It leaves the whole afternoon to hangout at the park with your other teacher friends and their kids!!  Thursday Mrs. Shannon had a wonderful idea, so we met Cooper and Julia at the park and played the afternoon away!  The kids had a great time playing on the playground and running around in the grass! 

We even managed to get all 3 still and in the same spot!!!March 015

Julia, Cooper, and BradyMarch 013 

They had a fun slide!March 058

and ROCKS!!  The boys loved getting dirty!!March 075

The Simonds brought Coopers Elmo Kite!  What a fun afternoon!!!March 083

Brady was in love with the kite!!  soooo….

March 095

Mrs. Shannon gave him a turn!!  What a big boy!  Thank you Mrs. Shannon!!

March 097

The boys and their boys!!March 102

Isn’t this spring time weather great!!!!  I wish it was like this all summer long!! 

1 comment:

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

How fun!I wish I could get off at 2:30 to play!!!