Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hippity Hoppity Easter’s on its way!!

 

I bet you guys thought I’d run out of songs for blog titles!!! 

I noticed a couple of weeks ago that a lot of picture studios do pictures with live bunnies for Easter…and they cost hundreds of dollars.  That’s when the wheels started turning!  You see my friend Amy has a pet bunny!  PERFECT!  Amy was nice enough to bring Cadbury (how cute is that for a bunny name?!?!) to a park in the area that has gorgeous flowers and waterfalls for picture time with Brady and his girlfriend Margot!!!

Some of the pictures turned out better than others, but we had a blast posing the kids, and of course chasing Brady around when he ran!  Cadbury was awesome and let the kids pull on her and pet her the whole morning!  Thanks Ms. Amy and Cadbury for letting us take advantage of a perfect situation!!  And Ms Stacy and Margot thanks for joining us!!

enjoy the pics…of course I couldn’t just post a few pics!!!  and of course I couldn’t just choose one outfit for the pics!!!

Brady’s Easter outfit!!!  Isn’t he handsome!March 225

What did you say mom?

March 239

sweet Cadbury!   March 231 March 246 March 255 March 256

Brady loving the water!  I love the way he squats down!!  soo cute!March 052

Sweet boy!

March 056

That smile is going to melt the girls hearts in a few years!!March 062

The future couple!!!!March 115

Margot, do you know what this thing is between us??March 190

on the run!

March 127

There’s that smile again!March 120 March 121

mommy’s little angels!

March 134 March 137 

striking his GQ pose!March 218

7 comments:

Simonds said...

FUN FUN FUN. You are a great mommy!

Ashley said...

SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!!!

Jlucas24 said...

Kim, he is so adorable. He is really too cute.

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

Those pictures are soo awesome! You are getting too good. Thinking of opening a studio?? Need an assistant???

Mark and Mandi said...

OMG I love his cute little man suit:)

The Brewer's said...

Are you kidding me with the suit?! LOVE it!

Ebes said...

oh my gosh oh my gosh...can I please have him? He is soooo cute Kim!!