Brady is very into putting things into containers and then taking things out. Containers of any kind. He loads up his dump truck with his blocks, pushes them across the room and then takes them out. He puts the shapes into the shape sorter and then takes them all out. His favorite game right now is to hide his snack bowl. The other day I came into the living room and he was lifting up the seat on his fire truck push toy. He opened it, put his snack bowl in, closed it back, pushed it a few steps, opened it, ate some of his snack...you get the picture. I guess he thought Daddy was going to steal his snack! He was protecting his valuables!!
nothing going on here...just hanging out...

there you are snack...let me just grab a little bite

NO DADDY..it's mine!

Brady got a precious rocking chair from Aunt Julie for his birthday. What a great place to relax and read a few books, or watch a few cartoons!! Thank you Cole's for Brady's chair...he LOVES it!
The Cow say's Moooo
look at this daddy
Brady got a new DVD that I think daddy is actually more excited about...the full first season of The Smurfs!! Brady isn't really into TV, he doesn't like to sit still that long! This was one of the only instances we caught him actually watching it but I'm sure he'll come around! Daddy says all little boy's love the smurfs...and he has all the little action figures to prove it!!!
Brady got a new DVD that I think daddy is actually more excited about...the full first season of The Smurfs!! Brady isn't really into TV, he doesn't like to sit still that long! This was one of the only instances we caught him actually watching it but I'm sure he'll come around! Daddy says all little boy's love the smurfs...and he has all the little action figures to prove it!!!
3 comments:
Brady when are we going to play with all of your new birthday toys together? Your house looks like fun!
Your Friend: Trenton
Silly Brady! I like the new blog!!
I love the new blog!! Very classy!
Post a Comment