Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We're still here

I promise!! We are still with out power...10 days and counting....but we're still here!! We are staying with our AWESOME friends the Simonds. They have so graciously opened their home to us and Cooper and Brady are having a great time playing. It has definitely made the "we've been away from home for 2 weeks" transition much easier on Brady to have a room full of new and exciting toys to play with! And Mommy and Mrs. Shannon are having a blast being roommates AGAIN! Our husbands might be getting a little annoyed at our grabbing our blankets, hanging out on the couch and laughing until we hurt....ahhhh just like the old days!!!
I promise to update with pictures as soon as we get power and I can load my pics on to my computer. We've had lots of fun adventures and have a lot to tell you about!!!

No comments: