Thursday, October 20, 2011

pumpkin patch 2011

The weather was beautiful yesterday so we decided to take the kids to the pumpkin patch!! This was the first time for the twins because we were on lockdown this time last year and I refused to take the twins ANYWHERE!  So glad that year is over!!

I’ve come to accept the fact that it’s going to years before I have a picture of all my kids look at the camera smiling…but I’m still taking pictures…even if they’re less than perfect!!

Karsyn was intrigued with the pumpkins…Kaden was not impressed with the hay he was sitting on!

Oct 139

I guess he thinks if he gives it a mean look it will go away!Oct 092 

I decided if I couldn’t get a shot of all 3 I would get what I could!

Oct 124

The K’s!

Oct 126

Why is he touching me?

Oct 129

I thought this was funny because Brady and Karsyn are making the same face

Oct 131

the winning picture of 2011

Oct 135

Individuals….

Kaden a little concerned about the dirt on the pumpkin

 Oct 099  Oct 103

Wow…My big 4 year old….I’m still amazed at how quickly he’s grown up

Oct 107

Oct 108

my little diva!

Oct 120

almost smiling……

Oct 111

there’s that smile I love!

Oct 118

The tractor!!!  Always Brady’s favorite and I think it’s safe to say the K’s agree!

 Oct 142  Oct 149 Oct 152

picking out the perfect pumpkins!

Oct 157

one for everyone! (there’s 5 in there I promise!)

Oct 087

Happy Fall!

No comments: