because I never want to forget how much they make me laugh and how much I love the things they say….even when I’m the brunt of the joke!
Today, on the way to school, Brady and I stopped at sonic to get my daily diet coke fix. For some reason, today the diet coke tasted TERRIBLE. So much so that I couldn’t drink it…and if you know me at all that means it must have been bad! So when I got to school I poured it out in the parking lot.
Brady said “mommy, why did you frow out your diet coke?”
me: “because it tasted disgusting”
Brady “Oh, like the macaroni and cheese you made for dinner last night?”
me: “umm yeah, just like that”
Love that little stinker! And even though I clearly need to rethink my mac and cheese recipe, it made me smile all day long!
1 comment:
Kim that boy is so darn precious!!!
Post a Comment