This blog needs a little back story. Brady’s preschool does several field trips in the spring semester. Of course for these field trips they ride buses. Brady has been obsessed with buses for a while. I made the mistake one morning of telling Brady that he was going to get to ride a school bus…this was back in October. Well, every morning…I”m not kidding EVERY morning he would ask me “do I get to wide the school bus today mommy?” I finally told him (after about 2 weeks) that he would get to ride a bus after Christmas. This seemed to suffice for a while. Then one morning we passed a bus on the way to school and you could see the kids in it. My intuitive little 3 year old piped up from the back seat with “huh it must be ver Christmas time already” ha! Now fast forward to Christmas morning. Jeff and I of course have these visions of squeals and excitement over all the fun stuff we’d bought for him….he comes downstairs looks at his toys and turns to me and says “I get to wide a bus now!”
Sweet boy was so excited that Wednesday was FINALLY the day he got to ride the bus!!! He wasn’t really concerned about the fact that he was going to a barn to see some animals too…..he got to ride a bus!!! Of course I had to go down as they were leaving to document this momentous occasion! Our first bus ride!!!
coloring animal pictures to get ready for the trip!
getting on the bus
okay I know it’s a horrible picture but he was so excited…he waved and waved!
so of course this crazy mommy got on the bus too!!!
He of course had a blast and even got to see a few animals too!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment