Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Brewer Express

It’s funny how much your Christmas list/ priorities change when  you have kids!!   I have been eyeing this train cake pan for several months and I’m so excited that Daddy heard my subtle hints because we had a blast today decorating our first train cake!!! 

This is Brady realizing that not only does he get cake but CANDY too!!!!  Let the decorating begin!January 001 

hmmmm where should this piece go?January 006

right here!January 009

decorators hard at work!  Please excuse my lack of makeup and Brady’s mouth full of candy!!!January 011

Our finished product!  Not bad for our first time…..we’ve already discussed what we’ll do differently next time!!!January 012

CHOO CHOO…….all aboard the Brewer Express!January 016

The two year old on a sugar high trying to sneak some icing…January 017

Success!January 020

Also please take note of Brady’s new kicks!  We got them last night and he hasn’t taken them off all day!!!  He was so excited we even had to call Nana and Grandanny to tell them about our new shoes!!!  It’s the little things!

Thanks honey for the train cake pan!  We love it!!!!     

6 comments:

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

How fun! I think I need to learn how to bake!!

Jlucas24 said...

That looks like so much fun!

Hayley said...

That is super cute! I've been meaning to call you to see if you need to borrow anything before we put it up in the attic. Call me when you get a chance!

Sydney said...

I am still w/out internet but checking blogs from my iphone, so I can barely see the pics, but that cake pan is PRECIOUS! Where is it from?
How are you feeling? You are almost 1/2 way there! Thinking of you!

The Brewers said...

Syd - the cake pan is from William Sonoma! it's waaay fun!! and I'm feeling pretty good! So far so good!! Thanks for the well wishes!

Courtney said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment and prayers! We'll definitely take them! :-) The Dr. H I mentioned in my blog is Dr. Hickman with Houston IVF. We've heard great things about him and I'm really excited for our appt. with him tomorrow.