Brady has been sick this week, we’ve made several trips to the doctor, done breathing treatments, chest xrays, and lots of other fun stuff!! I’m happy to report that he seems to be on the mend! Still no real consensus on what he actually had, but we know it wasn’t flu…maybe mild pneumonia…who knows!! Obviously we haven’t really done anything picture worthy the last few days, so I thought I’d throw in a few random pics from the last few weeks!! Happy Friday!
Mommy has been spending A LOT of time on the couch lately!!
makes for some good cuddling time!!
Everyone wakes up and puts on their cowboy hat to watch cartoons in the morning right??!!?!?
1 comment:
Hope y'all are feeling better :) while you are on the couch, give us a twin update. how are you feeling, when do you find out what they are. you know, the dish! ha!
Post a Comment