Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ever Wondered

What a 2 year old might look like after breaking into him mom’s make up bag and opening her mascara????

Well, now you know…….

October 002

In other news…aka….twin news (this is for you JB!!)

All I have to say is my husband is wonderful!!  I haven’t had the energy to do anything other than lay on the couch, and he’s handled it like a champ!!!   I have been very, very tired, and nauseous, but the “sick” times seem to be pretty isolated (with a few exceptions) to the morning time.  I am surprisingly not NEARLY as sick as I was with Brady….go figure!!  BUT, no complaints here!!  We’re so thankful to have these two little nuggets that I”ll gladly take the nausea and tiredness!!!  I have pictures that, at some point (if I ever get off the couch), I will upload for you guys.  Not much to look at yet, but we think they’re beautiful!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the update! :)

Cindy said...

Allison just told me your exciting news and gave me your blog address so I can add it to my "favorites" too and track your doubly exciting pregnancy. So excited for you!!!