Saturday, August 1, 2009

Where are your parents???

Wow, I knew I had a little boy and I knew little boys were wild, but I didn’t know that this little boy could make me laugh as much as he does.  He definitely keeps us on our toes!!  Most of these stories are long and boring, but I laughed so hard I cried and I want to remember this night when he’s much older and grounded for talking back to his mom!!!

Friday night  Christian and Trenton came over to play…and of course brought their parents!   Brady was outside playing when Trenton got here.  (don’t worry we were watching him!)  Trenton had a little brownie with some icing on it.  We sent the boys outside and didn’t think anything about it.  A minute or two later Trenton is at the door with his brownie minus quite a bit of icing.  Hmmmm where’s Brady?  I walk outside and this is what I find……July 117 yes that’s my son on top of the picnic table, and yes if you look closely you can see the missing chocolate icing smeared across his face!  Remember I said Trenton had a brownie…not Brady!!   Little thief!  What a mess!!

So, we continue on with our evening.  A little bit later I glance over to this…. July 118

Trenton ducked out of the way just as I took the pic……there were originally two little faces peering in at us.  No, our windows aren’t that low to the ground….they’re standing on the big toy box.  And when they weren’t peering in the window at us they were jumping and dancing around yelling!  They were having sooo much fun!!!

Time to come inside!!!  Surely that will calm them down some right???

Hey mom’s!  aren’t we cute????  Innocent right?July 120

Think again!!

1—2-3 let’s go!July 126 July 127 July 128

Looks as if the gym classes are paying off  nicely!!!

In an attempt to distract them from their antics on the couch, we suggest they go play upstairs with the trains.  They were having no part of it and kept saying “chairs, chairs”.  SO, Stacy said “that’s fine we’ll take the chairs upstairs” thinking if we could get them upstairs they would forget about the chairs.  As I was on my way to throw some trash away I look over to this scene……..

July 131

and again, trenton ran off right before I snapped the picture….stinker!  We said they could take the chairs upstairs!!!!

Mrs. Kim what are they doing??? Poor little Christian……what bad examples the big boys were last night!!!  Don’t watch Christian…don’t watch!!July 130 

And to top off the night….they’re already trying to sneak out of the house!!!

This is the window I was telling you about Trenton….July 135

I’ll get the other side…let’s get out of here!July 137 

silly boys….the hats???  I have no idea!!July 138

WHERE ARE THEIR PARENTS???? 

I love these little boys!!  It’s  so awesome to see them play together and have so much fun!  They’re true boys and will definitely give us a run for our money in the years to come, but they’re so much fun!!!  Even when they’re ornery, they put a huge smile on our faces.  We’re so fortunate to have friends with kids Brady’s age.  While the boys were running a muck Stacy, Ashley and I got to sit and talk while the daddy’s played Tiger Woods golf!  It was a great night!!!  Thanks girls for hanging out with me and thanks boys for playing wii with my husband!!!

2 comments:

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

So what have we learned from your blog....Trenton's starts the trouble, but Brady gets caught!OMG! We are in big trouble.

Simonds said...

That is too funny. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Little boys are quite a handful! But, like you said...worth the smiles that they bring!