Saturday, July 11, 2009

trains, hats, and water

We met the Pillow’s and Flores’ at the Kemah boardwalk for a little fun in the H-O-T  summer sun!  Brady, in case I haven’t mentioned, is very in to anything trains!  SO a chance to ride the train on the boardwalk was very exciting.  After riding the train and carousel a couple times we had dinner at a mexican restaurant (with air conditioning!!) , and then Trenton and Brady ran around on the splash pad.   We had a great time even though it felt like it was 111 degrees outside!

Look!  a train!July 097

CHOO-CHOO

July 100

This was Brady’s face the entire time on the train….so mesmerized with everything going by!  (excuse the drool on our chin…we getting some molars!)

July 094

Brady sporting his balloon hat at dinner!July 105

The water!  The boys were hilarious running through the water.  They were so hot and wasted no time getting as wet as possible!

ahhh……this feels good!July 123

water, water everywhere

July 115

if I put my finger in here does it stop the water?July 122

 

It didn’t work….run run run!July 107

Two very wet babies!  Who am I kidding, they’re so not babies anymore……so sadJuly 127

I love this picture!July 132

1 comment:

Simonds said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Water is always fun on a hot day!