Sunday, July 19, 2009

The Greatest Show On Earth

July 053

That’s right, we went to the circus!!  We met up with Trenton and Cooper and the boys had a blast!  We were a little worried that Brady might be too young and we might have jumped the gun, but he sat back, took it all in and clapped after every segment!  As we were leaving, walking through the parking lot, Brady looked back at Reliant Stadium and waved with this sweet little face saying “bye bye circus”.  SO cute, I’m so glad we went!!!

Mommy and Brady waiting to get in the gatesJuly 012

Let’s go to the circus mom!July 009

They have a really cool deal an hour before the circus.  You can go in the back, look at all the animals and then go onto the actual floor of the circus and see the props and some of the clowns and other circus stars. 

A big ol motorcycle!July 025

Clapping for the clowns!

July 034

We couldn’t ride real horses, but they had a pretty fun pretend one!

July 028

Brady wasn’t as fired up about being so close to the clown….I don’t know about you guys, but clowns didn’t look like this the last time I went to the circus!

July 026

Clowns are much more fun to watch from back here!July 046

gotta love going to the circus and getting to eat nacho’s for dinner!          July 048

trying some cotton candy….he didn’t like it….this cannot be my kid!  July 062

Hey Coop…check out those tigers!July 063

taking it all in…how cute is that!July 067

Two of our favorite “acts”! 

Tigers

July 069

and elephants!July 002

Bye Bye circus!July 005

2 comments:

Gene, Stacy and Trenton said...

I am so jealous that you came home and blogged! I hope I can get mine done before we leave!!!

We had so much fun!

The Brewer's said...

What a fun time! And that last face is priceless!! I'm thinking we have another year before we venture to Ringling Brothers!!

Have a great time at home, so sad we will miss you ...again!