you strip down to your diaper and play in the sprinkler...in the FRONT yard! Yep, the Brewer's are pretty classy people! If you were to stop by Monday afternoon, you would have found Jeff and I hanging out in the front yard as our son ran around in the water sprinkler. What can you do? He was having a blast! Surely our neighbors just thought it was cute right? And I like how I'm pretending that it's only redneck b/c it was in the front yard, not b/c my child was half naked and in the water sprinkler...nope, just because it was in front of the house!
You mean I can run through that?
hmmm, this is kinda fun!
Look at me mom!
No need for a bath tonight, I'm just going to rinse off here!
1 comment:
Brady,
Our families have a lot in common. I think we can credit it to our mommy's k-town roots:).
Love ya,
AC
Post a Comment