We tried the pumpkin patch again....still not much luck. Maybe next year! The pictures didn't turn out great, but Brady had a blast this time running around patting the pumpkins and calling them dogs.
Yes Dogs....we were sooo excited a few weeks ago when Brady pointed to Dudley and Abby (our labs) and said DOOOG. Our son is BRILLIANT! But alas, pumpkins are now dogs, the couch is a dog, daddy is a dog, the random lady in the grocery store is a DOOG...it's great fun!
Yes Dogs....we were sooo excited a few weeks ago when Brady pointed to Dudley and Abby (our labs) and said DOOOG. Our son is BRILLIANT! But alas, pumpkins are now dogs, the couch is a dog, daddy is a dog, the random lady in the grocery store is a DOOG...it's great fun!
I HATE POSING FOR PICTURES


The Brewer's pumpkin....check out his cool Halloween shirt! Marilea I thought about you when I bought it!!!

Totally unrelated.....we bought Brady a cozy coupe fire truck...he has been very busy climbing in and out and talking on his cb radio!!!


5 comments:
So cute! Love the hairdo. Love the shirt.
My nephew is so cute...I love the hairdo! I need to see that kid. I miss him and it has only been a week since I saw him.
I have few things.
1. Love the hair.
2. Love the shirt.
3. Love that your son talks on a CB radio. He's soooo from Scurry. :)
Happy Fall!
Brady, nice shirt. Nice ride...I LOVE the Cozy Coupe, too!
Your pal,
AC
Rock on Brady! Love that shirt! And the hair is oh so cool.
Marilea
Post a Comment