Portrait Innovations.....I don't know how they do it! We had Brady's 1 year photo's done today. Of course they did a great job, and of course we bought waaay too many pictures! But we had a family picture done this time too, so at least it's a little something extra! Brady's one year stats: Weight 25lbs and Height 30 inches. Healthy as can be! Enjoy the pics...tomorrow's the first day of school, so say your prayers for Mommy and Daddy!
Look at his hair! It's going over his collar! Almost time for a haircut!!!!
Brady didn't cooperate quite as well this time...he was on the move!
excuse me, did you know there's something on the floor?
YEA for 1!!!
Look at this sweet face and those beautiful eyelashes! What a sweet baby boy with a boo boo on his head!
he looks like such a toddler in this picture
Brady was playing peek-a-boo with Jeff in this picture...just thought it was funny!
again...peek-a-boo
the Brewer's!
3 comments:
Love the pictures. You have a beautiful family, Brady. I've got some catching up to do...I weighed in at a whopping 20 lbs. at my 1 year checkup:).
My Mommy is making me go take pictures this weekend too Brady, so I decided to fall down and skin my forhead so maybe she will cancel!
Pics look awesome!! Brady is so darn cute! I do see he needs a little snip! :0)
Great pics!!!
Where you at these days??? Gustav get you??!!!
Post a Comment