Are you guys tired of birthday posts yet?!?!? I told you guys I like to make a big deal out of birthdays...but this is the last one I promise! But how could I not post pictures of Brady on his big day?!?! Try not to focus on the rash that has consumed the little man's body. We have taken him to the doctor and have been assured it's nothing to worry about. And for all you moms who brought your children to Brady's birthday party and are freaking out a little bit...it's not contagious!! We're taking the birthday boy in for his one year check up tomorrow..so stay tuned this week for his "stats". Okay on to the fun stuff....the birthday review in pictures!

Our first mid-morning snack as a 1 year old!
Birthday lunch...#1 chicken nuggets, peas, carrots, and cheese...YUM! (I'm not sure why this pic is sideways...sorry)
Brady's birthday present...doesn't every 1 year old want their bathroom re-decorated for their birthday??
peek a boo monkey! 
We spent the morning playing and hanging out at the house (mainly b/c it was raining)! After nap time, Aunt Julie, Uncle Matt, Jacob, and Hannah came down to help us celebrate. Aunt Julie's birthday was Wednesday, just three day's before Brady's so we had a joint birthday dinner! Happy Birthday Aunt Julie...thanks for coming down to celebrate with us!
The Birthday boy and aunt! Brady decided to let Aunt Julie use the special birthday plate for dinner! What a sweet boy!
Cake Time! Forks are overrated guys!
Hannah, are you done with your cake?
I'm going to need your plate
It was a GREAT first birthday! I'm sure Jeff and I enjoyed it more...but such a fun experience! I can't believe it's over....a first and a last! Today..his first full day as a 1 year old proved to be an exciting one as well. Little man decided to take his first real steps. Obviously once we catch it on video it will be a post in and of itself, but couldn't help but share another first!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Brady! I love your new bathroom decor!
OF COURSE he wanted his bathroom redecorated! It's so cute! Looks like he really enjoyed his big day!
I would love to have my bathroom redecorated, Brady. LOVIN' the monkeys:).
Post a Comment