Am I creative with my blog titles or what?!?!?! I'm a little behind on my blogging BUT better late than never right?
Last Friday, Brady and I met Cooper and his mommy (Shannon), and Trenton and his mommy (Stacy) at the Houston Zoo. We had a great time! We saw lots of fun animals, and had a great time playing the water, and riding the carousel. We love the zoo and love going with all our friends! We also LOVE getting lost on our way to lunch with our friends....but an hour later we had a great lunch in the Rice Village! (Yes that says an hour, yes we were at the zoo, and yes the rice village is usually right around the corner.....don't ask!)
Show us the animals!

The boys looking at the fish in the aquarium. Yes, my kid's the one with no shoes!

When there's a water park at the zoo and you didn't bring a swimsuit for your child, it's okay to strip them down to their diaper right? Brady's going to need therapy when he's older isn't he??
Ride 'em cowboy!!
oh yeah, lots of therapy!
It was a little difficult to get a picture with all three boys looking at the camera!

Notice Brady is always the one sitting in one spot for the camera. Some may say this is because my child can't walk yet, I on the other hand choose to think this is just an example of solid parenting!!
That fish is my favorite, which one do you like?
I LOVE this last picture...how cute do they look "talking" about the fishy!!!
Again, a little late with the blog, but that was our second trip to the zoo in a nutshell....I have a feeling we have many more zoo trips in our future so stay tuned!!
No comments:
Post a Comment