Friday, June 27, 2008

We Found Nemo!!

Brady and I traveled to Moody Gardens on Tuesday to meet my good friend Jana, her girls Abbie and Anna Claire, and her mom Dana at the Aquarium. Jana and I have been friends since high school. We went to Baylor together (and of course were both Tri-Delts!), and we remained close while she lived in the Houston area. She is a great friend that I miss seeing as often since she moved to Rockwall...but we always have a great time when we get together and it's now fun to meet and play with our kids!! Anna Claire is about a month older than Brady and Abbie is almost 3...I'm sure these three will play together for years to come! (and soon Abbie and Anna Claire's cousin Parker can join in the fun!!!) It was so fun to get to meet up with you guys and even more special to get to see Jana's mom. Our group of friends spent A LOT of time at the Almquist home when I was in high school, so it was a treat to get to introduce Brady to Dana! Here are a few pics from our trip!
Mommy look..there's Nemo!
Here fishy fishy.
oh-no...he's really coming!

I don't know if you guys remember the post of our first trip to the aquarium back in November but check it out here. I got a little teary eyed when I thought back to the last time I took his picture in this shark cage. He couldn't even sit up in it by himself....he's getting soooo big! Three little Sharks all in the cage!

1 comment:

Two Sisters said...

I had so much fun with you and your mommy, Brady!!!!