Brady can now sit up by himself....well pretty much by himself. He's still a little wobbly every now and then - hence the boppy pillow around his waist...just a little extra cushion in case mommy and daddy aren't fast enough to catch him!! Yea Brady...we're so proud of you Big Boy!!!
If I could just get my fingers open I could grab that ball.....

Batter up! Watch out Astros here comes Brady!

So many toys...so little time

Mom..don't just sit there, help me choose one of these

Hello? No, Mommy can't talk right now - she's playing paparazzi again...

such a big boy sitting all by himself next to Nana

Snuggling with Mommy's blankie

Snuggling with mommy while she recovers. Please remember (when looking at my lack of makeup and my lack of hair style) that I just had surgery...give a girl a break!

Is there anything more precious than a sleeping baby?!?

2 comments:
I can't believe that Brady gets to use mom's blanket. I am glad to see that you are practicing sharing!
Way to go Brady! I recently started sitting too. Isn't it great to see things a little higher up?!?!? Tell your mommy she looks beautiful..even after surgery:).
Your pal,
Anna Claire
Post a Comment