Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just a swingin


We've had a couple of beautiful Spring days lately...yes I know it's February...welcome to Texas!! We decided to take advantage of the weather and take Brady to the park and introduce him to the swings! He loves it!!
WEEEEEE!!
Why did it take 6 months for you to show me this?

Look mom...no hands
Brady got a package in the mail last week...inside was his belated valentines present from Nana and Grandanny.....a stuffed Monkey pillow...just what every little boy needs right?!!?!? Brady had a great time rolling around and wrestling with the monkey. He's definitely all boy!
Hey...get off my face
take that...
What? The Monkey started it....

And I'm going to finish it...

How do you like me now?

I'm pooped...let's be friends!

2 comments:

Two Sisters said...

Kim, I love the second pic...Brady's dimple is so adorable!!!

JB said...

Brady, You are getting SO big! I can't believe you can sit up in a swing!
Love and miss you-
JB