Monday, August 27, 2012

Well, Hello Blogland!

Nice to see you again!  It’s been far too long…I would love to say my absence in blogland is indicative of the absence of blog worthy events in our lives, but that is CERTAINLY not the case!

There is no way I can do an individual post on everything I've missed….so here are a few random phone pics to catch you up quickly on every day life with the brewers, and I will do a few “key summer posts” in the next week!

enjoy the pictures!

IMG_0836

sweet brothers!  these 2 get along so well!  most of the time!

IMG_0839IMG_0843

do I have something on my face?

IMG_0927

cheese!

IMG_0942IMG_0958

Brewer Girls!

IMG_0977

Last week I took the Cole kids and Brady out to lunch to celebrate Back to School!  Fun times at Fuddruckers!

IMG_0993

and then it was off for a little pampering for the girls!  Sweet Hannah Grace is starting Kindergarten…and you can’t start Kindergarten without freshly painted nails!  And of course you can’t leave little sister behind!!

IMG_0996IMG_1001IMG_1005IMG_1006

we got haircuts and played in the back yard!

IMG_0618IMG_0624

We went to Chuck e Cheese!

IMG_0660IMG_0664

mommy and daddy got to have an anniversary night away!

IMG_0678

the boys went to an astro’s game…Kaden’s first!

IMG_0696

love this kid!  both “sides” of him!

IMG_0731IMG_0738

Brady is absolutely the best big brother!  I’m so proud of him and his sweet compassionate heart and his love for his siblings

IMG_0746

Mommy and the Boys took a trip to see Grandanny and Nana

IMG_0756IMG_0757

And Grandanny took Brady and I to medevil times!  Brady had a BLAST!

IMG_0758IMG_0766

country living!  My boys were in heaven with Granny on her tractor!

IMG_0773

I FINALLY got Kaden to put something other than crocs on his feet….but only once…he hasn’t worn them since.

IMG_0776

Astro’s game with our sunday school class

IMG_0777

at the end of the summer we snuck to the beach for a MUCH needed vacation!  We ended our stay with a fun lunch at the Star Drug store!

IMG_0789

So, that’s our summer in a nutshell!  Most of you know that summer 2012 will not go down as the best summer the Brewer’s ever had!  Others will notice that Karsyn was missing from a bunch of our activities….there’s a reason for that!  But, that’s a post in and of itself!

No comments: