Saturday was opening day for Brady’s little league. Evidently this little league stuff is pretty serious! There was a parade, a little league oath, a carnival…the whole works!
Our little Cub!
Waiting for the parade to start! There’s not much cuter than a little guy in a baseball uniform!
Kaden was loving the parade…he clapped for everyone..
my handsome little birthday boy!
daddy and his mini me clowning around
karsyn was less than impressed with the long wait and cold win…it’s her birthday and she’ll cry if she wants to!
Our favorite neighbor, Mrs. Raina was in the parade!
The cubs!!
let’s not talk about the ears, tail and black nose my child has on. This momma wasn’t excited about the “cuteness”…it’s baseball for crying outloud!
The game…lining it up….just wish there was a ball there!
my little pitcher
go Brady go!
we had a great day and look forward to a great season! The remainder of which we hope don’t start at 8 am again!
Go Cubs!
1 comment:
I am giggling inside and out about the ears, tail and nose! I think my BIL wears those when he catches! I'm glad Brady is enjoying himself!!
Post a Comment