Monday, February 20, 2012

Catherine Grace

Sweet little Catherine Grace made her debut on January 14th…yes I’m aware that was over a month ago…what can I say?

I was beyond excited that she decided to join us 4 weeks early so that I could be there for her birth.  I was going to be traveling the weeks leading up to her due date and was so afraid I would miss her birthday!  I was there for the other 3 and I certainly didn’t want Catherine to feel I was playing favorites!!

Her mom did an excellent job sharing her birth story on her blog…yes, Julie actually updated her blog….but I did want to  share some of the pictures I took that day and the days that followed! 

minutes old!

892_9231

meeting mommy

892_9237892_9242

she might have been tiny, but her lungs were ready to go!

892_9244

sweet daddy with his 3rd princess!

892_9250

Dr. Wynne….words can’t describe how thankful we are to have this lady in our lives!  She has now had a hand in (not necessarily delivered but cared for) 7 cole/brewer babies!

892_9235892_9236

all dressed up with no where to go!

892_9253

meeting her big sisiters

892_9256

and of course the big brother

892_9259892_9263

Cole party of 6!

892_9268892_9269

Welcome to the world sweet Catherine Grace!!

No comments: