Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Naturals

The North Arkansas Naturals  FINALLY had their first game!!  Brady could not have been more excited!!!  It went well and I think the boys all played great…especially for their first ever game!  Grandanny and Nana were there to cheer Brady on!  Unfortunately Kaden had an ear infection and strep throat and Grandma was nice enough to come stay with the K’s so mommy could go to the game.  They were all sad to miss Brady’s first game, but will certainly be in attendance at the next one! 

I wish I could say this was him focusing for the game, but alas this is Brady pouting because I dared to ask if I could take a picture.

How cute is he in his baseball gear?!Sept 005 

Brady was the pitcher!

Sept 010

talking a little strategy on the mound with daddy!

Sept 015

first at bat

Sept 017 Sept 032

wahooo a hit!  That would have been a double if it weren’t for the one base at a time rule!!

Sept 033

should I steal dad?

Sept 036

shaking hands after the game

Sept 042

YEA naturals!  I don’t know if you won or not but Good Game!!

Sept 047

my little player!! 

Sept 050

1 comment:

The Brewer's said...

Way to go Brady!! You probably get your baseball skills from your mom! :)