5 years ago today I married my best friend!! Our first dance was to Rascal Flatts “God Bless the Broken Road” . Our road definitely hasn’t been as smooth as we once imagined, but God has certainly blessed that road beyond measure!!! The past, 5 years have been filled with joy, happiness, sorrow, grieving, pain, laughter, new beginnings, and most importantly LOVE! We’ve run the gamut on emotions and had our share of mountains and valleys, but we’ve walked through it all hand in hand. I love that I get to experience every day with my best friend. Someone I admire, appreciate and laugh with (and at)! Jeff, I love you and am so thankful you said I do 5 years ago today!! I can’t wait to spend the next 100 years with you and to see how God continues to bless our broken road!
the first dance
2 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!
So honored to have been a part of your special day!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment