Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy

Wednesday was Daddy’s 29th birthday!! We won’t say how many 29th birthday’s he celebrated….but this one sure was fun!!!  We started our day off as usual with homemade birthday waffles!!  Unfortunately his birthday was on a workday so the birthday waffles were a little rushed, but they were still yummy!  After work, my little helpers and I made daddy cupcakes and his favorite dinner, chicken parmesan! 

I had the best helpers in the world!

all ready with their spoons in hand!  May 4 024

Master Chef Brady

May 4 021 

Kaden was more excited that he figured out how to open the drawer by himselfMay 4 026 

ready to stirMay 4 035 

a little taste testingMay 4 037

I turn my back for 1 second and this is what my little sweet tooth does……

May 4 042  May 4 051

What???

May 4 052

I didn’t eat any batter mommy…what are you talking about?May 4 048

 

The finished product!  On the birthday plate of course!May 4 053

singing happy birthday to daddyMay 4 054

time for cupcakes!May 4 005

May 4 006 

Happy birthday to the most amazing husband and father.  We are so lucky to have you in our lives.  Your dedication to your family is inspiring and I love you!  I look forward to many more special birthdays!

1 comment:

Ebes said...

Could they be any cuter?!! Love!