so I’m sure most of you figured out from the previous post (if you haven’t read it scroll down) that Brady’s going to be a big brother!! Brewer baby #2 AND #3 are due June 18th!!
That’s right……twins!!! We are very excited and feel so blessed to be pregnant with twins! We wanted to share the news early so you guys could join us in praying for these two little miracles. Most of you know that I had a difficult pregnancy with Brady, so needless to say we’re a little nervous about a multiple pregnancy! But we’re confident that God has a plan for our little (well getting bigger) family and are so excited to live it!! So please pray for two happy, healthy babies to join the brewer family in mid May or early June!! And pray for Jeff, Brady and I as we adjust our lives and make preparations for our little additions!!!!
And if anyone wants to move in and become our Nanny…I’m taking applications!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
9 comments:
Twins, no problem at all!! You will be BUSY, but it's so much fun! Come over and see for yourself!!!
oh. my. word. that is the BEST news I've heard all week! yipee! God has had a plan for YOU for a long time and saved these special babies for HIS timing! I'm beyond thrilled for you and believe I see a road trip to Houston to rock sweet babies when we are in Texas next summer!
We be lifting all FIVE of you up in prayer!
KIM!!!!!!!! That is so exciting! I have always wanted to have twins:). I will definitely pray for a smooth pregnancy for you. Can't wait to see you so I can give you a congratulations HUG!
Wow! That is so exciting! We'll be praying for you and your babies!
WOOOO-HOOOO!!!! We will continue to pray for your family...now just in a different way!!! Love you!
Yea!! So excited for you! I can only imagine the stories we will hear. We will be praying for y'all!
That's awesome. Maybe they will be your anniversary gifts! Congratulations.
Congratulations Kim! We're so happy for you guys:)
KIM!!
I am so behind on all blogs and haven't looked at any for months. I can't believe that I missed this! Jana told me the other night at dinner- CONGRATS! I am so excited for you guys and can totally relate. Twins are an amazing blessing!!!
Please contact me if you need anything!
Syd
Post a Comment